- MYSTERIOUS SPRAYING SAID TO BE SECRET-MILITARY OPERATION
- The Environmental News Service (http://www.ens.lycos.com)
has a follow-up to their report about multiple sightings around the U.S.
of massive grid-work patterns in the sky being created by fleets of jets
that fly back and forth and spray down a material that seems to make people
ill. (see http://ens.lycos.com/ens/jan99/1999L-01-08-05.html)
- In their follow-up , ENS interviews Thomas Farmer,
an ex-Raytheon Missile Systems engineer who's been tracking the mysterious
spraying incidents for over a year. Farmer has confirmed that jets used
to spray are Air Force jets, and he's made several collections of the cobweb-like,
or "angel hair," material the jets are spraying out, which made
him, just like many others, sick after contact. It appears to be a substance
used to seed (build) clouds.
- ENS reports that Farmer is "fairly certain the contrail
phenomena is one part of a military weather modification weapons system."
The ENS report then observes that a sub- set of the military plan to use
weather as a weapon and create a "Weather Force," is massive
cloud-seeding that will work in with the HAARP antenna in Alaska, which
is the U.S. military's primary weather-weapons system, which can exert
effects on locations across the earth.
- The openly-stated goal for the U.S. military is to "own
the weather"  by year 2025 and to thereby be able to bring target
populations to their knees by "storm enhancement," "storm
modification," and being able to "induce drought."  So
rather than natural laws of solar-heating and earth-rotation directing
the weather, the weather will be determined by who is pleasing or displeasing
our military masters, or then again, perhaps power does not really corrupt.
- A U.S. military webpage  states that weather modification
by the military is intended to allow for "storm triggering/enhancement
using airborne cloud seeding." That military webpage also says:
- "A global network of sensors provides 'weather warriors'
with the means to monitor and accurately predict weather activities and
their effects on military operations. A diverse set of weather modification
tools allows manipulation of small- to-medium scale weather phenomena to
enhance friendly force capabilities and degrade those of the adversary.
Many of the sensors required for this system are assumed to be...part of
the global information management system (GIMS)..."
- Apart from allowing for an Orwellian-weather tyranny,
military-weather control could lead to environmental catastrophe, since
the desire to exert control will conflict with and overpower rational environment
con- siderations, particularly if control is directed under the cover of
military secrecy. Deliberate large-scale modification of the weather must
be the most dangerous thing we could do to our planet, and it appears that
military-weather-control planning is being done in secret, outside the
realm of democratic oversight, just where it needs to be for the worst
-  Read The Full Environmental News Service Report "Mystery
Contrails May Be Modifying Weather" (1/12/99): http://www.ens.lycos.com/ens/jan99/1999L-01-12-01.html
-  Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather
in 2025: http://www.au.af.mil/au/database/research/ay1996/acsc/96-025ag.htm
-  Military Weather Analysis and Modification System:
- After my first message on this topic one person replied
saying the grid pattern of contrails appeared in their area in Idaho and
13 people (mostly old) died shortly there after. Another person responded
saying they've seen unique grid-work contrail patterns in Georgia.
- From: Ian Goddard <Ian@Goddard.net
- Date: Saturday, January 09, 1999
- Subj: Mysterious Aerial Spraying?
- The Environmental News Service reports that in remote
regions of the U.S., fleets of jets are creating massive grid-work contrail
pattern across the sky and apparently are also spraying some kind of substance
out of their wing tips that seems to be making people deathly ill.
- The fleets of jets lay a grid-work pattern of contrails
that expand and turn a once clear sky into an overcast, and then according
to witnesses a "cobwebb" like material falls from the sky, which
seems to make people very ill.
- One witness to these events goes so far as to suggest
that with the secrecy said to surround these aerial activities and the
illness they seem to induce in those on the ground, there is secret plan
in the works for a mass culling of the human race (which United Nations
population reports suggest is too large, and the U.N.'s Universal Declaration
of Human Rights does stipulate that your right to life can be revoked if
it's deemed to be "contrary to the purposes of the U.N.")
- Full story: http://ens.lycos.com/ens/jan99/1999L-01-08-05.html
- Anybody know of an innocuous explanation for such spraying?
Could this be some kind of cloud-formation experimentation? Is such formation-flying
consistent with commercial-pilot practice (which airport officials claim
to be the case)?